"That Arrow Hurt, Lavender Boy" scent is an unusual mix of lavender, spices and tobacco that smells a lot better than the name may suggest, so don't be fooled by the initial thoughts of the name. This fragrance is a sweet but complex floral that is exquisitely blended to produce a really delightful scent. This fragrance has top notes of orange, middle notes of cinnamon, clove, eucalyptus, coconut, lavender and violet with bottom notes of tobacco, patchouli, camphor and wood. These are natural uncoloured soy wax melts for those who don't like colour added.
These melts are made from 100% natural soy wax and are for use with a wax melter/burner. Just break a triangle off and put it in the warmer bowl and as it melts it will fill the room with this beautiful fragrance.
Made on the Sunshine Coast, Australia from all natural, responsibly sourced wax.
Clamshells are 120 mm x 115 mm x 20 mm
They hold approximately 90g of wax total plus fragrance oil.
'That Arrow Hurt, Lavender Boy" Uncoloured Triangle Soy Melts
- Wax melts should only be used in appropriate wax melt burners, either a tea light burner or electrical melter.
- Add one piece of the wax melt pack at a time until the required melted wax fill is reached, do not overfill or allow wax to spill over the edge.
- To remove excess wax after use, wait until the wax cools and hardens, then apply a small amount of gentle pressure on one end of the wax until it pops out.
- Do not use metal or sharp objects to clean out wax as this may crack or damage the burner or cause injury. If the wax will not come out easily when hard, rewarm the burner until the wax softens at the edges and then remove.
- Only use with a good quality tea-light. Do not use with a maxi tea-light, votive or other candle.
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.